We've had a flood of news since Nintendo announced their plans to develop games for mobile devices on Tuesday; couple that with their announcement of a new console called "NX," and you've got a news storm like no other brewing. But we here at Gamnesia have boiled it all down into one easy video that highlights and discusses everything you need to know about the NX and their mobile development plans: both what it means for Nintendo and what it means for you.
If you liked our work in this video, you can subscribe to Nintendo Week on iTunes, where we release new episodes every Wednesday, or subscribe to us on YouTube, where the discussions are then uploaded on Thursday and Friday. If you like what you hear, we'd love it if you leave us a review on iTunes, or send us your feedback! We'd love to know what you think of the show, and how you think we can improve it.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
More Information on This Discussion's Stories:
- Nintendo announces plans to develop smartphone games
- Nintendo's first smartphone game launches this year
- Nintendo's partner for smartphone games is extremely familiar with microtransactions
- Nintendo announces a new console, codenamed "NX"
- Nintendo is creating a membership program that includes Nintendo systems, smart devices, and PCs
- Nintendo stock skyrockets nearly 30% following smart device and NX announcements
- Analysts praise Nintendo's newly-announced smartphone strategy
This week has three segments, and thus features two pieces of break music. The first, the introduction to " Banjo-Kazooie Symphony," can be found here. The second, an orchestrated rendition of "Sky Garden," from the Mario Kart series, can be found right here.