There are tons of gaming enthusiast podcasts out in the wild, but almost none of the top-tier podcasts are made specifically for Nintendo fans. That's where we come in!
We here at Gamnesia are bringing you a new episode of "Nintendo Week." You may remember last week when we introduced the show, and now we're back to bring you another great episode of the best Nintendo coverage. This week, we talk about the recent Rayman in Smash Bros. "leaks," a ton of Majora's Mask 3D insight, and lots more, so be sure to check it out! After the break, we turn our focus to the New Nintendo 3DS, and what on earth Nintendo is planning that requires a whole new console.
Nintendo Week is currently available on iTunes, YouTube, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia, you have plenty of ways to access what we hope will become one of your most trusted ways to absorb information on all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you'd rather not subscribe, be sure to check back here every week for your new episode!
If you'd like to give us feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don't be afraid to leave suggestions. And if you have questions about Nintendo that you'd like some insight on, please send those in as well! When we have a good number of fan questions, we'll be answering them in one big block, so we'd love to hear some of your thoughts.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
More Information on This Week's Stories:
- Aonuma is thinking about retirement
- Aonuma didn't want to remake Majora's Mask (but Miyamoto has a firm "nope")
- Aonuma wanted to make bosses less random in Majora's Mask 3D
- Ubisoft is holding back a completed Wii U game
- Character creator in Xenoblade Chronicles X
- New artwork from Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Online interactive map for Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Nintendo has reserved a theater for E3
- Rayman was "leaked" for Smash Bros.
- Footage of Rayman in Smash Bros. surfaces
- The whole Rayman leak turns out to be a hoax
- Twitch Plays Pokémon is trying to complete the Pokédex
- New Rosalina, Wario, and DK Amiibo have been leaked
- Sonic Boom is a total commercial flop
- Fire Emblem's 25th Anniversary concert in Japan
- Aonuma comments on Zelda U's seamless overworld
You can listen to the full version of this week's break music, an operatic rendition of the Fire Emblem theme made for Japanese TV commercials, right here.