Video game Christmas is upon us! In just over a week, we will see dozens of game developers, from tiny indie teams to massive AAA publishers, gathering in Los Angeles to strut their stuff. During E3 we'll get a sneak peak at many of the most exciting titles releasing in 2018 and beyond. If you're having trouble keeping up with all of the video presentations that have been announced for next week, we've got you covered.
In addition to the big three (Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) you can expect shows this year from EA, Bethesda, Square Enix, and Ubisoft. There will also be the PC Gaming Show as well as presentations by smaller companies like Devolver Digital and Limited Run Games. The complete schedule (so far) is as follows:
- EA – Saturday, June 9, 11:00 AM Pacific Time
- Microsoft – Sunday, June 10, 1:00 PM Pacific Time
- Bethesda – Sunday, June 10, 6:30 PM Pacific Time
- Devolver Digital – Sunday, June 10, 8:00 PM Pacific Time
- Square Enix – Monday, June 11, 10:00 AM Pacific Time
- Limited Run Games – Monday, June 11, Noon Pacific Time
- Ubisoft – Monday, June 11, 1:00 PM Pacific Time
- PC Gaming Show - Monday, June 11, 3:00 PM Pacific Time
- Sony – Monday, June 11, 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Nintendo – Tuesday, June 12, 9:00 AM Pacific Time
All times listed here are Pacific, as that's the time zone in Los Angeles. If you'd like a more detailed breakdown of conferences by timezone, Cheesemeister3k on Twitter has complied a fantastic chart to help people around the world keep track of the shows. You can check out that graphic by clicking below. We'll be streaming all the major conferences live as they air, so stay tuned to Gamnesia for all the exciting E3 news!