Let's face it, being a huge fan of video games can be an expensive hobby. Most AAA games launch with a $60 price tag, and in Nintendo's case, they often hang onto their launch price for years and years to come, unless they land in the Nintendo Selects lineup. Fortunately, retailers will occasionally offer discounts themselves, and right now Walmart is offering solid savings on six popular Nintendo Switch titles.
Right now you can get The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Party, and the Splatoon 2 Starter Pack each for $45, or $15 less than normal. You can also get the latter two at the same price on Amazon. It's unclear why this deal is happening now, but you know what they say about gift horses. Take advantage of these deals while you can!
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — $45 at Walmart
- Super Mario Odyssey — $45 at Walmart
- Mario Tennis Aces — $45 at Walmart
- Super Mario Party — $45 at Walmart and Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — $45 at Walmart
- Splatoon 2 Starter Pack — $45 at Walmart and Amazon
Deals found by Polygon