There are tons of gaming podcasts in the wild, but Nintendo Week stands alone as it recaptures all the fun of Nintendo in the form of a weekly show. Every episode brings news recaps, discussions, games, music, and more to create a show for all kinds of Nintendo fans, whether they're new or old, passionate or passing-by.
Join the fun as we discuss Nintendo and Apple's budding relationship kicking off with Mario's first mobile game, before diving into tons of news from Pokémon Sun and Moon (including our theories about the story), Pokémon GO's Apple Watch launch, and more. You can check out the episode below—or if you'd like to save it to listen later, you can check the latest episode out on iTunes, available now.
Nintendo Week is currently available in full on iTunes, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia—and tons of videos from the show are available on YouTube where it's easy to find them based on your favorite subjects... Between it all, there are plenty of ways you can engage with Nintendo Week, one of the best places to find all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you'd rather not subscribe, you can still find all of our Nintendo Week content right here at Gamnesia.
If you'd like to be heard on Nintendo Week, please email me at [email protected]. We regularly run segments for listener questions, gaming advice, suggestions on discussion topics, and more from listeners like you, so we'd love for you to reach out! You can also reach me at that email address with any feedback you have, and we'll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don't be afraid to leave suggestions.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
- Subscribe on iTunes or Podbean for full episodes
- Subscribe on YouTube for fun highlight videos
- Join the community in our Facebook group
- Follow Colin, Alex, and Ben on Twitter
- Give us your feedback!
More Information on This Week's Stories:
- Nintendo announced a new mobile game, "Super Mario Run"
- Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem's mobile games were pushed to 2017
- Nintendo paid nothing for Mario to appear in the Olympics closing ceremony
- Pokémon GO is coming to the Apple Watch
- Pokémon GO is getting a new "buddy Pokémon" feature
- There's a new trailer for Pokémon Sun and Moon
The Lightning Round:
- Mario Strikers Charged is now on the Wii U eShop
- Monster Hunter Generations' free DLC for September is out now
- Super Castlevania IV is now on the New 3DS Virtual Console
- NA and Europe have a new set of My Nintendo rewards
- Pokémon Adventures' ORAS-based manga is coming West
- iOS 10 will launch with a set of Super Mario stickers for iMessage
- Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack launches at retail Oct 4
- Playtonic released gorgeous new Yooka-Laylee screenshots
- Metroid Prime's director shared stories of his time with Retro
- A Samus costume was considered for Axiom Verge on Wii U
- Mario Sports Superstars is co-developed by Camelot and Bandai Namco
- Pokémon Sun & Moon might be getting a special demo soon
- Pokémon Moon flips around AM and PM on the in-game clock
- Hello Kitty is getting new content and Amiibo cards in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Niantic is already working on new projects to follow Pokémon GO
- Nintendo now only plans to launch four mobiles games by March 2017
- Terraria May Come to Nintendo's NX
- Bethesda will consider supporting NX if it's powerful enough
- The grand prize in Europe's Splatoon tournament is the NX
- A new trailer for LEGO Dimensions shows off the Harry Potter world
- Nintendo seems to be restocking a bunch of Amiibo
- Mario Sports Superstars may get a line of Amiibo cards
- Amazon is selling the Star Fox Zero/Guard pack for 50% off
- The Pokémon Sun and Moon OST comes to iTunes in November
- Fans made a Metroid short film based on Zero Mission
- AM2R won't have any more updates thanks to a DMCA notice by Nintendo
- Nintendo DMCA'd No Mario's Sky, so the devs renamed it "DMCA's Sky"
- Pokémon GO made over $440 million in less than two months
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force sold under 5000 copies in its first week in Japan
- GameXplain did an extensive analysis of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's E3 footage
- Someone spent a year making a Mario Maker course so hard he can't even upload it
As we finish up for this week, please enjoy our outro music: "Mushroom Madness," a New Super Mario Bros. remix by Jredd.