There are tons of gaming podcasts in the wild, but Nintendo Week stands alone as it recaptures all the fun of Nintendo in the form of a weekly show. Every episode brings news recaps, discussions, games, music, and more to create a show for all kinds of Nintendo fans, whether they're new or old, passionate or passing-by.
This week the crew discusses a swarm of Pokémon topics from the past week, including the leaked full lineup of new Pokémon, Ultra Beasts, and Alolan Forms, alongside our experiences with the Sun and Moon Special Demo Version. Afterwards we shift to Colin's time with Nintendo's fall lineup, including the NES Classic Edition and Mario Party: Star Rush. And finally, after the break, it's the moment we've all been waiting for: Nintendo finally revealed the NX, now called "Nintendo Switch." You can check out the episode below—or if you'd like to save it to listen later, you can check the latest episode out on iTunes, available now.
Nintendo Week is currently available in full on iTunes, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia—and tons of videos from the show are available on YouTube where it's easy to find them based on your favorite subjects... Between it all, there are plenty of ways you can engage with Nintendo Week, one of the best places to find all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you'd rather not subscribe, you can still find all of our Nintendo Week content right here at Gamnesia.
If you'd like to be heard on Nintendo Week, please email me at email@example.com. We regularly run segments for listener questions, gaming advice, suggestions on discussion topics, and more from listeners like you, so we'd love for you to reach out! You can also reach me at that email address with any feedback you have, and we'll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don't be afraid to leave suggestions.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
- Subscribe on iTunes or Podbean for full episodes
- Subscribe on YouTube for fun highlight videos
- Join the community in our Facebook group
- Follow Colin, Alex, and Ben on Twitter
- Give us your feedback!
More Information on This Week's Stories:
- An old Pokémon leak has proven to be highly accurate
- The Pokémon Sun and Moon demo was released
- Here's 14 minutes of footage from it
- The Sun and Moon demo revealed new Alolan forms
- A ton of data was mined from the Sun and Moon demo
- Here's everything you can transfer from the demo to the full game
- Nintendo confirmed you can catch Ultra Beasts
- Nintendo confirmed there are no HMs or gyms in Sun and Moon
- Mega evolution isn't available until after the main story
- Nintendo Switch Revealed
- Nintendo Switch Games
- All the third-Parties supporting Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch is powered by a custom NVIDIA Tegra processor
Our break music this week is Bulby's 8-bit rendition of "Calamari Inkantation" from Splatoon. For our outro music this week we have a reorchestration of “Sky Garden” from Mario Kart 8 by our very own Colin McIsaac.